Friday, July 27, 2007

TAGGED!!!




This tag is 7 things you
don't know about me:



#1: One of my pet peeves is squeaky door hinges. There was one time I couldn't find any WD-40 so I used Pam Cooking Spray because I could not handle the squeaking.

#2: Another one of my pet peeves is when the toilet paper is turned the wrong way in the dispenser. It's OVERHAND not underhand!!!! I'll even change it in other people's homes. (#1 and #2 can probably be classified OCD as well)

#3: I don't care for TV. Sports, News, Sitcoms, Educational, Reality, etc ... I would rather read a book than watch TV any day. When/If I get married/move out on my own, I would rather not have a TV in my house but just a projector to watch movies, which I love.

#4: I like to bake/cook. Before my mission I just liked to bake all kinds of desserts but since I've been home, I have started cooking, even having a few Chinese food feasts.

#5: I'm a closet Celine Dion fan (well, maybe not so closet now). I have always loved her voice.

#6: I am totally attracted to straight, white teeth. It's the first thing I notice in the opposite sex. This other one's kind of weird but... I also like very defined neck lines/collar bones.

#7: I absolutely DESPISE onions. They are the fruit of the devil. The bane of my or anyone's existence. It doesn't matter what kind or how much; if they are in anything, that's all I taste . Euhh!!!

I now tag: whoever reads this!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You make the best Sweet and Sour Chicken even!!! Thanks for making dinner on Friday and for being such a great host all weekend!