Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Count of Monte Cristo


I did it; I finally did it! I finished The Count of Monte Cristo. I have pretty much been reading non-stop since my mission (I've probably read around 18 or so books since December) but this was a pretty big endeavor. Ever since I saw the movie, which I love and recommend to anyone, I have wanted to read the book. It was a great read, all 1462 pages. Its full of suspense, intrigue, revenge, love, forgiveness, surprise and much more. I have heard people say, just watch the movie, but it's worth the time to read it.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm always up for a good book - I'll have to try this one. Thanks!

Jolene said...

1462 pages! Wow, that it a big endeavor. I think it would take be 6 months to a year to finish a book that big. I liked the movie, so the book must be awesome.