Friday, July 6, 2007

FREEDOM!!!!

So today was my last day of work at Isagenix International. I worked as a Chinese/English Customer Service Rep just as a summer job. I loved the people but hated the job, so when I left, I felt like Mel Gibson with a blue face, yelling, "FREEDOM!!!"

(I hope this freedom will not cost me my life and my genitalia.
If you don't know how William Wallace died, it's just horrible)

It was also brought to my attention (thanks Audrey) that I can kind of relate with the recently exploited, Paris Hilton. Not that Isagenix was like jail, but it makes the relief that much better when you pretend it is.


(I hope I am at least better looking than she is)

5 comments:

audrey said...

you are WAY better looking than Paris for sure. You guys seem to have a lot in common these days. Interesting...
your blog is looking great!

elizabeth said...

I don't think you can really call it a summer job if you quit in the middle of the summer.....:) You should call it you 6 week experiment.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Elizabeth. It really wasn't a summer job - but I'm happy you don't have to work there anymore...thanks to your sugar mama.

I love you, my sweet boy! And no - I don't see the resemblance with Paris.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

You are slacking, my dear! Get with it!

Janey said...

cousin daniel, you're blogging! How exciting, I'm so glad all the families are in on the blogging so we can actually have memories of each other besides when we were all 4 years old :) (even though family feud and door-to-door dress up visiting/home teaching are great memories...i'd like to look past the awkward years and hope that we've all changed at least a little bit....)