Monday, March 1, 2010

Jumping Off a Bridge

So I ended up bungee jumping off Navajo Bridge in Marble Canyon (next to the Grand Canyon) this past Saturday. It was a liberating experience, that's for sure. After having been skydiving and bungee jumping, I would have to say that bungee jumping is more thrilling, at least the jump I did was. The bridge was 467 ft from the water and the drop with the bungee is 430 ft. Nuts? Yeah, I know I am.

This is the full view (not me jumping)


This is my jump

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, boy. I don't know if I would have been able to do it. I'm glad you did it, though - and enjoyed it so much.

Anonymous said...

that is awesome Dan! I love your approach to life---when the going gets rough, go sky diving! Your a good example to me. Hope all is well.