Friday, October 31, 2008

Pre-Halloween Party

So I get home from doing the open lab for anatomy at around 8:00 on Monday night and there was a ward Halloween party going down that started at 7:00. I didn't think there was enough time to change into a costume so I was going to just show up how I was and be the World's Biggest Nerd. But surprisingly enough everyone in my ward was festive and had a costume and me not wearing one was not going to fly. So this is the result of a spandex shirt, shorts, sock boots, a pumpkin, and 10 minutes:

6 comments:

Pat N. said...

That must have been stinky. I do like your costume, though. How do feel about pumpkin cookies now?

elizabeth said...

It is pretty creative, I don't know how you were able to stand having that thing on your head.

Anonymous said...

Daniel - you are too crazy! Last night Maddy was being crazy and Melissa kept saying, "she's a Nelson!" She's at least the Matt Nelson kind of Nelson. I guess you're a Matt Nelson kind of Nelson as well. I love you!

Angie said...

I LOVE your costume. Very creative for such a short amount of time.

Jenn said...

I love how creative you get on such short notice! It sounds like you had a crazy but fun evening.

Julie said...

I too think your costume was very creative. I also had the thought of "how did he keep that on his head?" I am impressed. :)