Saturday, January 19, 2008

Before and After

So while I was in China I didn't cut my hair; which, in fact, was a big deal for me since I usually get my hair cut every two or three weeks (thanks Mom!). So I was going on five months without cutting the top of my hair and after looking at Carol's post about Brandon's haircut, I decided it was about time to cut it again. Here is the before and after:
Before:


After:

(don't pay attention to the ugliness of the person, just the change in the hair)

5 comments:

allie askins said...

oh my gosh daniel your hair was soooo long! the shorter one is the daniel i remember.
speaking of, when are you coming back to the az. it starting to get warmer, you know what that means.
tanning time.

Angie said...

Love the new hair do.

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Looks good! But you know I wanted you to keep growing it! :) When you coming to AZ?

Carol said...

Well, of course the face is great in both . . . but doesn't a new haircut feel so good? You look sharp!

Julie said...

Your are so very handsome. I do prefer the shorter hair cut however the young man in each photo is very handsome.