Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yellow Mountain

I just got back from a two day trip to Yellow Mountain. Yesterday we saw two old villages, parts of which are 600 to 700 years old and the movie Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was filmed at one of them. Today we went up to Yellow Mountain. It was breath-taking. They say that once you've seen Yellow Mountain there is no need to see another mountain again; I think I might believe it. Hopefully this isn't too many pictures:














































4 comments:

Jolene said...

Looks like you are having fun. What a neat experience to be there.

Mindy said...

love the headband daniel! that mountain looks amazing and i want to see it. how are you liking it there? keep posting pics. loving it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet boy! I want to go there when I come to China. Hopefully the mountain won't be covered in snow...

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

I can't wait to get there! The photos are beautiful!